Our veterans deserve the very best. I am committed to ensuring Central Coast vets have access to the benefits and care they have earned through their service to our nation. The resources below are listed to help veterans and their family members navigate the VA and learn about important programs and opportunities available to them. Please contact one of my offices on the Central Coast or in Washington, D.C. if you have questions about how to access these resources or if I can be of any service to you.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- How can I get help with a Federal Agency?
- Are there any other services are available to me?
More information and help
- Where can I get more information on Federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on California benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get help getting my veterans benefits?
- Where can I find resources to help me transition to the civilian workforce?
Information for Military Personnel.