The following information is for veterans. Please contact my office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- How can I get help with a Federal Agency?
- Are there any other services are available to me?
More information and help
- Where can I get more information on Federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on California benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get help getting my veterans benefits?
- Where can I find resources to help me transition to the civilian workforce?
Information for Military Personnel.